Investing in early-stage software companies and consumer brands in the Pacific Northwest
Watch founders share one word to describe working with us.
About Cascade Seed Fund
Cascade Seed Fund is a regional early-stage investment fund that brings individual and institutional investors together to back great entrepreneurs and strengthen the regional economy.
Julie and Robert discuss the Cascade Seed Fund investment philosophy on PDX Executive Podcast.
Cascade Seed Fund ll Investments
Cascade Seed Fund l Investments
Why Cascade Seed Fund?
Creating opportunities for Entrepreneurs in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- 50 company investments
- Deployed over $10 million since 2014
- Average investment amount of $200,000
4 Investment Themes
- Enterprise/B2B Orchestration through software, data, and intelligence
- Digital Transformation through cloud-based solutions connecting consumers and businesses
- Elevated Consumer Experiences redefining the consumer experience in new and established categories
- Access to Essential Services where healthcare, education or financial services are delivered using new approaches and models
Our Priority and Commitment
- A priority on overlooked entrepreneurs – market disruptors, historically under-resourced, and those located outside major metropolitan areas
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- 25% of invested capital in female led companies
- Seed Fund portfolio companies are 30% led by women and 30% led by people of color
- Cascade Seed Fund is Proud to Invest in Upwardli’s $2 Million Seed Fund. Read more on New Cascade Seed Fund …Read More
- Julie Harrelson, managing director at Cascade Seed Fund, and others give advice for businesses on how to succeed in their …Read More