Creating opportunities for entrepreneurs in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest
Watch founders share one word to describe working with us.
About Cascade Seed Fund
Cascade Seed Fund is a regional early-stage investment fund that brings individual and institutional investors together to back great entrepreneurs and strengthen the regional economy.
Why Cascade Seed Fund?
Creating opportunities for Entrepreneurs in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- 47 company investments
- Deployed almost $9 million since 2014
- Average investment amount of $200,000
- 40+ jobs created in Oregon annually
4 Investment Themes
- Enterprise/B2B Orchestration through software, data, and intelligence
- Digital Transformation through cloud-based solutions connecting consumers and businesses
- Elevated Consumer Experiences redefining the consumer experience in new and established categories
- Access to Essential Services where healthcare, education or financial services are delivered using new approaches and models
Our Priority and Commitment
- A priority on overlooked entrepreneurs – market disruptors, historically under-resourced, and those located outside major metropolitan areas
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- 20% of invested capital in female led companies
- Seed Fund portfolio companies are 30% led by women and 30% led by people of color
- Cascade Seed Fund Launches $10 Million Fund to Invest in Early Stage Companies The New Fund Will Invest in Technology …Read More
- EdjSports merges with soon-to be public company, Champion Gaming, read more about the merger in the Louisville Business First JournalRead More