Entrepreneurs are invited to apply at Gust.com. Gust provides entrepreneurs with the ability to apply for funding and allows a single place for investors to view information on companies applying for investment once a company has signed up for a Gust.com account.
Typical investments are planned to be made in seed and launch stage and average $250,000. The fund’s preference is to make equity investments. We are looking forward to your application!
Key Criteria for Applying Companies:
- Investments are focused in Oregon, however the fund can invest in any geography, at its discretion.
- At launch stage (have customers and revenue) – we do not invest in pre-revenue or concept stage companies.
- Technology or consumer products (emphasis on direct to consumer)
- Seeking $250K to $2M in investment
- Offer potential for healthy return rate i.e. 5-10x
Cascade Seed Is Looking for Companies That:
- Have experienced management teams who have strong track records and demonstrated success
- Have a quality product that solves a customer “pain point” and an ability to generate strong returns
- Have “skin in the game”
- Are open to input
- Have an expected exit of 5-8 years
The application and due diligence processes are designed to be simple and to occur throughout the year. The online application process is designed to capture pertinent details about the business. A business plan or detailed pitch deck and a 3-minute video pitch is suggested and applicants can post any additional documents at any time during the due diligence process including anything that would assist Cascade Seed’s review process, such as financial forecasts and plans, executive summary, detailed team bios, term sheets, updates, customer information, letters, etc.
Cascade Seed anticipates investing in 4-7 seed and launch stage companies per year. Investments are anticipated to average $250,000.
The information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or solicit investment in the Cascade Seed Fund, its portfolio companies, or applying companies. The Cascade Seed Fund does not operate as a broker-dealer or investment adviser and is not registered as such with any federal or state securities regulator