Entrepreneurs are invited to apply here.
Typical investments are planned to be made in seed and launch stage and average $250,000. The fund’s preference is to make equity investments. We are looking forward to your application!
Key Criteria for Applying Companies:
- Investments are focused in the Pacific Northwest, however the fund can invest in any geography, at its discretion.
- At launch stage (have customers and revenue) – we rarely invest in pre-revenue or concept stage companies.
- Technology or consumer brands (emphasis on direct to consumer)
- Seeking $250K to $2M in investment
- Prepared to build a venture-scale business
The application and due diligence processes are designed to be simple and to occur throughout the year. The online application process is designed to capture pertinent details about the business.
The information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or solicit investment in the Cascade Seed Fund, its portfolio companies, or applying companies. The Cascade Seed Fund does not operate as a broker-dealer or investment adviser and is not registered as such with any federal or state securities regulator